|WWA is closed today due to inclement weather.|
WWA Middle School Students: Wildcat Leaders
John F. Kennedy once wrote, “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” In the WWA Middle School, we don’t take our role of developing America’s future leaders lightly. This responsibility is reflected in our Middle School motto, “Empowering Students to Become Independent and Responsible Thinkers.”
Here are just a few attributes of WWA's Middle School curriculum:
With the ultimate goal of preparing students for high school and beyond, we encourage students to spread their wings, take responsibility for their education, and pursue electives courses that develop their individual talents and passions.
- Our Math program includes an accelerated path that can take students through Geometry, typically a high school sophomore level class.
- WWA's Science courses focus on hands-on labs and real-world learning to show application of science in many different areas of life.
- Our Language Arts program teaches mastery of writing and research as well as an appreciation for classic and contemporary literature.
- In History, middle school students at WWA go far above and beyond a knowledge of dates and names to help students discover how historical events shape our current world and the future.
- Our diverse electives program allows students to choose eight elective courses per year in the disciplines of technology, art, music, Spanish, and physical education.
Please explore the sections below to learn more about WWA's Middle School, and give us a call at 303-431-3694 for more information or to schedule a tour.