|School is closed for the summer. Our office hours are posted under the Contact Info tab on the left of this page. Have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you in the fall!!|
WWA Elementary Students: Wildcat Learners
In our Elementary School, we live by the motto “Nurturing, Motivating, and Exciting Children to Learn.” Through implementation of the Core Knowledge Sequence, we provide all students a solid educational foundation while inspiring a love of learning that will last a lifetime.
Our elementary program offers:
- Core Knowledge curriculum
- A smaller teacher-to-student ratio, with dedicated Educational Assistants in each classroom for grades K-3 and shared support resources for grades 4-5.
- Exceptional specials programs that students attend every day of the week, rotating through Technology, Art, P.E., Music, and Spanish.
- Accelerated math and reading programs as well as Advanced Learning Plans and Intervention Services when needed.
- Value-based character education program and Olweus Bully Prevention system.
- Technology and parent-driven community which utilizes an interactive online system to encourage and support volunteering.
Please explore the sections below to learn more about WWA's Elementary School, and give us a call at 303-431-3694 for more information or to schedule a tour.