|Summer hours are posted on the Contact Info/Hours link to the left. Registration for the 2014-2015 school year will be held on July 31, 2014 from 1:00-7:00 p.m. First day of school for 6th grade is Friday, August 15th from 12:00-3:00. School starts for all grades on Monday, August 18, 2014. Have a wonderful summer, we look forward to seeing you in the fall!|
WWA Elementary Students: Wildcat Learners
In our Elementary School, we live by the motto “Nurturing, Motivating, and Exciting Children to Learn.” Through implementation of the Core Knowledge Sequence, we provide all students a solid educational foundation while inspiring a love of learning that will last a lifetime.
Our elementary program offers:
- Core Knowledge curriculum
- A smaller teacher-to-student ratio, with dedicated Educational Assistants in each classroom for grades K-3 and shared support resources for grades 4-5.
- Exceptional specials programs that students attend every day of the week, rotating through Technology, Art, P.E., Music, and Spanish.
- Accelerated math and reading programs as well as Advanced Learning Plans and Intervention Services when needed.
- Value-based character education program and Olweus Bully Prevention system.
- Technology and parent-driven community which utilizes an interactive online system to encourage and support volunteering.
Please explore the sections below to learn more about WWA's Elementary School, and give us a call at 303-431-3694 for more information or to schedule a tour.